My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

04 June 2006

Bump in the Night


So, I'm sitting out back on the grass having a cigarette and off to my right I hear a rustling over in the bushes. I turn & look and this little round shape emerges out onto the lawn about 2 feet away from me. There are TONS of rabbits around here so I'm thinking, "Do I roll over and grab it real quick? Or do I get up slowly and go get a flashlight & the camera..." I couldn't tell Exactly what it was, cause it's quite dark out. I get up slowly and go get the gear. Come back out, shine the light around, Nothing to be Seen. Walk over to where I thought it came out and peer into the bushes.

Good thing I didn't grab it. It was a hedgehog.

Be on the lookout tomorrow for another Guest Blog from The Wife!!

No comments: