My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 July 2006

Zach & Melissa's Wedding


Part of our recent trip (the main reason we went over) to the US last month was to see Heather's brother get married. The ceremony was short and sweet, situated on the top of Loon Mountain, just outside of Lincoln, New Hampshire. Had to ride a Gondola up to the top. Very Cool.

The first part of my trip (I went two weeks before Heather arrived) was filled with tons of driving. The first weekend I had an autocross in Columbia, SC and the next weekend I went up to Deal's Gap, NC to meet up with 20 or so friends from the 'net to drive the Tail of the Dragon. 318 Curves in 11 Miles :rock: There are a ton of pictures of us over on Killboy's site. Just look for the weekend of June 16-19 in his shop. I'll try to post up a few pics from the Dragon a bit later. Hopefully Heather will do a guest spot on the Wedding.

Enjoy the wedding photos! Click the pic of Zach & Melissa to see 'em!

No comments: