My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

19 October 2006

I'm Trying.... Honest.


I'm trying to watch the whole thing, but Damn. This movie is messed up.

Being John Malkovich

I mean, WHAT THE HELL! I like Cusack, Spike Jones' style, John Malkovich, etc etc.

Maybe it's the writer that is a

COMPLETE NUTCASE.


I dunno.


But as I said, I'm trying to watch the whole thing. I'm having a hard time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great movie. The end is fantastic.

Vamp D said...

I'm not sure Fantastic is a word I'd use for that movie. It was entertaining once Malkovich was in it, other than the parts where you're looking though his eyes. The first half was quite slow.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!