My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 August 2007

Random thoughts while smoking...

So today on one of my "smoke-breaks" I'm sitting outside on the patio at work surrounded by PVC pipes. I start thinking to myself, "Ya know, it would be cool if you could make an organ out of PVC."

Yeah, it would.

So I googled to see if anyone else shared my thoughts. Possibly while outside smoking. It could happen.

Well I came across this. Not really what I want to build, I'm thinking more Pipe Organ than xylophoney thingy, but way cool none-the-less.


Pretty damn good. And I've seen the Blue Man Group here in Charleston. Not a bad cover.

Still Searching.

BTW, If you're not familiar with the Blue Man group, here's how the song goes/looks:

No comments: