My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

05 October 2007

Cover Playlist

Currently on the iPod's playlist:

[Song - Artist (Original Artist)]

Mad World - Gary Jules (Tears for Fears)
Personal Jesus - Johnny Cash (Depeche Mode)
Running Up That Hill - Placebo (Kate Bush)
Smells Like Teen Spirit - Tori Amos (Nirvana)
Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm (Michael Jackson)
Sweet Dreams - Marilyn Manson (Eurythmics)
This Womans Work - Maxwell (Kate Bush)
Word Up - Willis (Cameo)

Kind of heavy in the '80s, no? Wonder why. :hehe:

That's all I did last night on the playlist. Was up 'till 2 surfing music on The Internets. Haven't really gone through my own library. I stopped when I noticed lots of blue flashing lights outside... Some dude got seriously pulled over for "Speeding" by at least 4 patrol cars. I've got some video, but it is quite dark. I'll see what I can do about cleaning it up and posting it.

Any suggestions for additional songs??

No comments: