My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 February 2008

Ok, Don't Get Me Wrong

I like SoBe products. Really, I do. Green Tea 3G, Power, Dragon, and Adrenaline Rush are my favorites. The thing is, the new SoBe line Life water, well, it sucks.

lifewater.gif

They had a great ad during Super Bowl XLII (Thriller parody) so I thought "Why Not?"

I'll tell you why not. Have you ever had Kool-Aid that doesn't have enough sugar and only half the necessary amount of kool-aid?

That's what this tastes like. And maybe a Hint of Nyquil aftertaste. Oh! And there's no witty phrase under the bottle cap. Isn't that a SoBe staple?

I know it is vitamin ehanced. I know it only has 40 calories per serving. I know the sugar is sugar and not high fructose corn syrup. I know it has taurine & ginseng. Yes I know it is called a "water beverage".

It still tastes like ASS. I'll stick with my Cherry Kool-Aid Single serving packets.

No comments: