My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

10 February 2008

Somebody, please

Smack me.

I DO NOT need to drink double espressos after 9pm.
I DO NOT need to search ebay motors, high on caffeine, looking for Classic Mini's in a 200 mile radius...
I REALLY should open the window and tell the drunk college girl next door to SHUT THE HELL UP.
I REALLY should win the PowerBall so I can buy said '74 Mini & the Ferrari 430 Challenge racecar I found... And the '68 Bullitt Mustang Convertible for The Wife, Oh yeah, and the '08 Formula Atlantic.



The Cars:

The Mini
mini.JPG

The Ferrari
ferrari.jpg

The Bullitt
stang.JPG

The FA Swift
formula.jpg

Cheers!!

P.S.
Yes. I know how to drive the Swift.

No comments: