My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

09 March 2008

Think Big. No, Bigger... Even Bigger.

While Heather and I were living in England I picked up an Airzooka.



If you're not in the know:

Airzooka is the 'fun gun' that blows a harmless ball of air towards any object, person (or animal!). The airball will travel up to thirty feet and beyond...


Technically it is not a "ball of air" persay, but a ring of air (a vortex), but in the end who cares. It is a good bit of fun.

Yesterday, The Internets told me of a daring group of people who imbiggened the Airzooka. To blow out birthday cake candles. At 120 feet. And beyond.

The nutters over at Erbert & Gerbert's (a sub sandwich chain which I've never heard of) decided they needed to do something extravagant and over the top for their 20th Anniversary "Blowout". What they came up with is absolutely brilliant. The best part is the last shot. I dont' want to spoil it for ya, but it's a good bit of dramatic sound editing. Good Stuff.

Check it out:

No comments: