My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 January 2006

Hurray!

We made it! It's a bit cold & foggy. Huh, who'da thunk it in England. Well, I'm at Heather's office trying to get the telephone & broadband set up for the house & I need to finish. Just wanted to give everyone a quick note that everything is good. I'll try to shoot pics of the house & whatnot sometime this afternoon & post them sometime soon.

D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you in England again? You never shared. G

Vamp D said...

The company Heather works for purchased a company here & she's, well, working that angle.

Anonymous said...

Hoorah! Now go and smoke a fag before getting pissed! It will chuff you right good! ;)

Vamp D said...

ha ha! I do that every day!

On Tap @ George & Dragon (you know if Dragon is in the name , I'm there...)

BitBurger
Stella
XXXX
Heineken
The White Beer - Hoorgarden
Caffreys
Guinness
Master Brew
Harvey's Sussex and Flowers

...just to name a few.