My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

06 January 2006

It's a Cardboard City

Seriously, if I have to pack ONE MORE cardboard box, I'm gonna freak. Ok, well probably not 'cause we aren't finished...But the house looks like some squatter/homeless village, only in smaller boxes.

Almost done packing the house for the move and renovation. The movers are supposed to show up Monday morning to start loading and then off to the storage facility. I am SO ready to get on the plane. Kinda nervous, kinda not. :shrug:

We finally found (read:coerced) a Wonderful friend to take care of Sebastian while he waits out his quarantine here in the States. I don't know what we would have done if she hadn't been willing to watch the furry demon. Belle will be staying with her long-haired brother and sister for her quarantine. It's great they can do their time (6 months) here in the States instead of in a crate somewhere in London. I'm sure the plane ride will be traumatic enough for them, both Teh Wife and the pets.

I know I know I know, Still haven't posted pics from Germany & Prague. You are more than welcome to finish packing the house for me & I'll up them right now. Once we get to the UK, and after I've aclimated to the 5 hour time difference, I'll post away. Until then, you're on your own to imagine what the trip looked like. Not my best stuff by far, but not crap either.

Speaking of pictures, Shot a TON over the holidays with the family. Over 3GB of stuff. Plenty of work for me when I FINALLY get the time. Sent LindsayBeans my old Blue & White G3, so hopefully there will be Xmas pics up on that site SOON. Maybe. If she can figure out how to put it together.

This might be the last post for awhile, cause it might take some time to get Teh Internets working at the UK house. (Not that I've been posting alot lately anyway) Hopefully I'll find a hotspot somewhere nearby before we "officially" have a connection at the house. Anyways.

Cheers

No comments: