My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 February 2006

Lucid Brazilian Guys


So apparently some lucid Brazilian guys have been set loose in our US house and have started ripping out the sheetrock to sell on the Charleston Sheetrock Black Market.

Ok, so I lied. There was treasure hidden in the walls and they stole it. Ok, not really. They wanted the really old timbers to reconstruct some Civil War era boat. What, ya don't believe me? Just ask me.

Ok, so we're renovating the house. You caught me.

It's a good thing there's a big pond between Heather and Charleston, cause she flipped OUT when I showed her the pictures. Especially the one you're looking at right now. I believe her Exact words were, "HOLY SHIT! THAT'S OUR HOUSE?!??!" I asked her what she was expecting, and she said she didn't really know. I thought about getting down the dictionary and flipping to the pages with "Gutting" and "House", but that was only for a second or three. And to think, she wanted to know if we Really had to move out of the house for the renovations.

Ok, enough ribbing on Heather. The house is going to be great once it is finished. We've got the plans, and well, you don't so you will just have to take my word and Julia's pictures as proof.

To calm Heather down, I did show her pictures & 2 movies of Francesca, Julia & Samuel's little girl. She's the first of "our" (Heather and I will claim her if her actual parents get tired of her) babies to start walking! W00t W00t! So yeah, that helped alot and got Heather's mind on other things, like writing letters & whatnot.

Anyway, click the thumbnail to see the other shots (there are 4 total).

BTW, I've temporarily removed the Cumberland Island photos, so yeah, I know the link isa broka.

3 comments:

Bayley said...

Wow, those southern boys sure know how to throw a party... uh, I mean renovate a house. Yeah, that's what I meant to say!

Anonymous said...

Naw, that's what the cockroaches do at night.

Vamp D said...

Those would be "Palmetto Bugs" I think you are referring to.