My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

10 January 2008

I. Can't. Wait.

See the timer? :)

Hopefully my cold will be gone by then. I had it around Christmas, passed it on to The Wife. She was so thankful, she passed it back. Mutated. Great.

According to Nikon, my camera has been repaired and is in final billing. :eek3: I've already seen the estimate before work began and hopefully it isn't much over that. What is the likelihood that I'll have it back in time for the trip? I'm not holding my breath, but I'll definitely cross fingers.

Oh yeah. You guys have to check out one of my latest purchases. Just so you know, I love playing cards. I picked up 2 decks at a new magic shop in town. Very cool. They have a couple-o-three gaffed cards, but those got thrown out. I haven't done card tricks in Years. I bought these two decks, well, cause they're cool.

Anyway, here's a pic of one of the decks:

The Black Bicycle


The other deck is yellow.

No comments: