My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://vmpyrdavid.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

03 January 2008

Yes, I know

I'm a slacker.

Too Many Holidays
Too Many Parties
Too Many Rabbids



Tomorrow. I promise.

I did actually do something productive this week. Finally sent off the Nikon to be repaired & cleaned. I hope it will be back before we head down to WDW. In 2 weeks. :eek3:

If you really need something to do, teach the SlackMistress how to do something Survivorish over at The Post-Apocalyptic Workout.

2 comments:

Becki said...

WDW?!?!? Lucky!
Oh, wait, we're getting ready to go to the Bahamas :)

Hope all's well with you guys - miss seeing you around!

Vamp D said...

Thanks! I definitely miss the cool people over there.

Had enough of the cold in MI & Germany?